Question map not appearing, may be js issue on my end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshbit

Customer
im getting the usual 'no map' problem some others started a ticket about, and im pretty sure i did the API and maxmind keys right (i've had to do it before for other addons) but it's not appearing for me and the only thing i can see wrong so far is some console errors:

Code:
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd/sourcemaps/onloadwff.js.map
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://odbfpeeihdkbihmopkbjmoonfanlbfcl/sourcemaps/contentscript.js.map
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://odbfpeeihdkbihmopkbjmoonfanlbfcl/sourcemaps/inpage.js.map

any ideas on what im doing wrong here?

Are you sure the relevant APIs are enabled in the Google Developer Console for the project?

fairly sure, i've done that process for several other mapping addons in the past. at the moment the api key is unrestricted as well. is there something i can do to test it?

According to my console, "Maps JavaScript API" is the only one that actually sees any requests, and this is the settings:

1583348708134.png

Not as far as I know.

The only thing is, HTTPS is required. Make sure that's enforced for your site.

i'm running a LEMP stack server with nginx settings set to force forward https. so everything uses https.

I've just had a wee look @ your site and the map appears now, so I'll schedule this ticket to be closed :)

Feel free to post back if you made any changes that resolved the issue or if it was just one of those things that fixed itself over time :D

sorry yeah it took a while to find the suspect addon that was causing the conflict. turns out it was au lait's 'SEO2' addon. unfortunately it is not maintained by the author anymore so i've removed it so the members map can function. thanks for your help!

Hello @moshbit,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Member Map has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Member Map

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating