Legacy IP Verify Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Please can you add option view IP Verify Log? Its can be marked verified or pending requests. Also can be manually Prune without Prune "IP Verify Log" (Days) Option.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sorry, the log you're thinking of is not related to users authorising their IP addresses. The "IP Verify" table contains IP addresses used for the "IP Address Verifier" table in the Navigation menu.

There is no reason to add a log viewer for this table.

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Declined.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Do you understanding what i am talking? Enable IP Verification Option Via User CP, IP address verification Log the IP Address of members who have Enabled the IP address verification Option. Do you are thinking this?

That is not the feature referenced in the first post, that log is used for the feature I described previously.

The "User Auth" table, used for verifying a user's IP address, does not get pruned in any way. Making that log browsable, I can add it to the list :)

I'll re-close this request though, to avoid confusion when I'm looking back at it later.

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Declined.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back