• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Info E-Commerce

Status
Not open for further replies.

braun77

Hello, I'm looking for an online shop for my non-profit association, we would like to implement our xenforo with ppunto a shop to sell our products) t-shirts, polo shirts, hats etc ...)
I would like to ask you if they are possible:
1) Italian translation (I have problems with English, I am writing to you thanks to google translation)
2) being a non profit if payments can be made in the form of a donation with Paypal.
in a nutshell I don't need a complete ecommerce with 100 addons but something simple and that can help me to enlarge my business.

What do you recommend?
Thank you
Massimo Marrone - Italy

1) Italian translation (I have problems with English, I am writing to you thanks to google translation)
There's no official translation, and I'm not aware of any 3rd party translations either.

2) being a non profit if payments can be made in the form of a donation with Paypal.
eCommerce uses XenForo's "Payment Profile" system, which I believe is considered a sale, not a donation.

Good evening, thank you for your prompt reply, not understanding much I allow myself to ask for further information, Paypal or its "system" gives the possibility to make transactions in the form of Donations without having to issue tax documents relating to the transaction itself, that's why my application, your e-commerce, has an add-on that allows you to adopt Paypal as a payment method with which you can choose the money transfer solution to friends and relatives (in the form of Donation).
Thanks a lot for your patience.
Good night
Massimo Marrone - Italy

I don't know if any other 3rd party developer has created a donation style PayPal profile, sorry.

Ok I understand and thank you for your patience, I wish you a good night
Massimo Marrone - Italy

Hello @braun77,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @braun77,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating