Bug Import from Aayush Paypal Donate generates unknown goal_id column error

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinHeaven

Customer
I have a XenForo 1.5 forum that was using [Aayush] Paypal Donate. As I am upgrading to XF 2.1 I decided to purchase you Donate Add-On as it allowed import from the old Donate plug-in.

When trying to import the "old" donation date I am receiving the following error:
  • InvalidArgumentException: Unknown column 'goal_id'
  • src/XF/Import/Data/EntityEmulator.php:100
  • Generated by: Henrik
  • Jul 11, 2019 at 8:25 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Import/Data/AbstractEmulatedData.php(35): XF\Import\Data\EntityEmulator->set('goal_id', 1, Array)
#1 src/XF/Import/Data/AbstractData.php(98): XF\Import\Data\AbstractEmulatedData->set('goal_id', 1, Array)
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Import/Importer/AayushPayPalDonate.php(225): XF\Import\Data\AbstractData->bulkSet(Array)
#3 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(231): DBTech\Donate\Import\Importer\AayushPayPalDonate->stepDrives(Object(XF\Import\StepState), Array, 8)
#4 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(59): XF\Import\Runner->runStep('drives', Object(XF\Import\StepState), 8)
#5 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php(234): XF\Import\Runner->run()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Import', 'Run', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Import), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Import), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#12 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(21) "/admin.php?import/run"
["referrer"] => string(49) "https://beta.finheaven.com/admin.php?import/start"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["import/run"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "****"
}
}

Would you be able to send me a PM with the database structure for all the "Paypal Donate" database tables?
Also, are you sure you're running the latest version of that mod?

The importer was written purely by eye, I never had a live database to test against, sorry about that!

I've added a hot fix to v3.2.6 that should resolve this. If you re-download and re-upload the files, this should be resolved.

I uninstalled DB Dontate. Downloaded 3.2.6 from my license screen. Reinstalled DB Donate.
Went to Tools/Import Data and choose Aayush PayPal Donate

I am still getting the same exact error as before.

InvalidArgumentException: Unknown column 'goal_id' in src/XF/Import/Data/EntityEmulator.php at line 100
  1. XF\Import\Data\EntityEmulator->set() insrc/XF/Import/Data/AbstractEmulatedData.php at line 35
  2. XF\Import\Data\AbstractEmulatedData->set() insrc/XF/Import/Data/AbstractData.php at line 98
  3. XF\Import\Data\AbstractData->bulkSet() insrc/addons/DBTech/Donate/Import/Importer/AayushPayPalDonate.phpat line 225
  4. DBTech\Donate\Import\Importer\AayushPayPalDonate->stepDrives() insrc/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 231
  5. XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 59
  6. XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line234
  7. XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.phpat line 321
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Sorry, I forgot to reset the cache on our end, so you would have been served the old zip file. Try it again now :)

OK. Redownloaded and reinstalled. Now I am getting a new error:

InvalidArgumentException: Constraint error for recurring_period: Please enter a valid value. in src/XF/Import/Data/EntityEmulator.php at line 160
  1. XF\Import\Data\EntityEmulator->set() insrc/XF/Import/Data/AbstractEmulatedData.php at line 35
  2. XF\Import\Data\AbstractEmulatedData->set() insrc/XF/Import/Data/AbstractData.php at line 98
  3. XF\Import\Data\AbstractData->bulkSet() insrc/addons/DBTech/Donate/Import/Importer/AayushPayPalDonate.phpat line 224
  4. DBTech\Donate\Import\Importer\AayushPayPalDonate->stepDrives() insrc/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 231
  5. XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 59
  6. XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line234
  7. XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.phpat line 321
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I've applied another hotfix and reset the cache, let me know if it works now :)

I did notice one thing. The database fields are not populating they are just showing as the db variable names.

Not sure if that is by design as it would reveal the DB login details or if it is meant to pre-fill with the config settings.

Hello @FinHeaven,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Donate has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @FinHeaven,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Donate has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Donate

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating