• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question I can't search some phrases to translate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder

Hello.
I recently installed this mod and made import from another thank you mod, all ok.
Installed, configured, imported, everything works fine.
As my forum has two languages I have translated all the phrases from English into my language.
But there are 3 of them that I can not find where they are so I can translate them.
Are the phrases at: Display Button Click Count - Threads
I can't view how are this phrases for can translate phrases:

Its possible translate this, or, where are this values for I can change for phrases?

Thank you very much!

The buttons themselves can be renamed in the button manager, as far as I can remember there should also be links to the button title phrases there.

Hello Fillip,
Yes, I made this, but not change the language in the phrases, change in post for thanks, likes, dislikes, but not in the Display Button Click Count - Threads.

Also, I made search in phrases of languages y phrases of admincp, but not view what phrase are for this.
Attach a images for view better.

Thanks and regards

If that's the case there are no way to translate those particular instances at this time, sorry.

If that's the case there are no way to translate those particular instances at this time, sorry.
Pity ... in my case, the forum has two languages, everything else I have been able to translate it, that way, users see it in their chosen language, but that is the only field that I have not found a way to translate.
Thank you anyway :)

Hello @Wonder,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced Post Thanks / Like has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating