Question How to make alerts clickable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadiq6210

Customer
Hello,

If you receive any alert in Xenforo, then it is possible to click on the alert itself but in DB credits alert, it is inclickable
See the screenshot, the alert marked in green you can click on it to move to the thread while you cannot do this with credits alerts.

How can I make all alerts clickable that will move you to transaction page for details. (fixed page)

1539172638045.png

There's no way to do this and no plans to do so either. The only clickable part of the Credits alert is the currency itself.

There's no way to do this and no plans to do so either. The only clickable part of the Credits alert is the currency itself.

Thanks for prompt answer

Can you just give me the file/template name that I need to modify to make it? it should not be difficult as I want to redirect all clicks to the same page. :)

dbtech_credits_alert is the template. Each individual event has its own phrase, which is why that alert template is just the reference to the phrase variable.

Hello @sadiq6210,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating