Question Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILANY

Customer
Hi

I have XF2 and I installed DragonByte Donate on XF2, I want import from my [TH] Donation Manager v1.2.4 to DragonByte Donate can I do that by myself Because I removed the addon [TH] Donation Manager 1.2.4 form old Version XF1 before upgrade my forum to XF2?

If you were to upgrade to v3.1.0 on XF2 (in the drop-down where you see 3.0.3 selected, choose v3.1.0) you can manually add the donations.

I do not have DragonByte Donate on XF1 was upgrade to XF2, So I have install new DragonByte Donate v3.1.0 on XF2 still [TH] Donation Manager 1.2.4 on my list on XF2 but Disable I do not remove it.

I do no have DragonByte Donate on XF1 when upgrade to XF2

I have the addon [TH] Donation Manager on XF1 still I have it I do not remove it for use the date, I upgrade my forum to XF2

I want fresh install DragonByte Donate v3.1.0 on XF2 and import data for "[TH] Donation Manager 1.2.4" on your addon can I do that?

I think you can still do that by pointing the importer to your XF1 database, or pointing it to the XF2 database if the TH Donation Manager tables exist in your XF2 databae.

It is the Audentio Donation Manager. Audentio is another name for ThemeHouse.

Check your TH Donation Manager tables, look at the donation amounts and show me the screenshot.

I need the contents of the addm_donation table, it's the donation amount that is causing the issue so I need to see why :)

Okay no problem

I want ask you something, Are there is an option when Donate via anyone after then I want the donater to join auto Secondary user group, Can do that?

Because I have make a Secondary user group with special node and special banner title under username.

Attachments

• addm_donation.zip
    7 KB · Views: 1
I will post back when I have more information, bumping the thread does not speed up the process :)

The problem is this donation: (167, 6, 47, 0, 1514450270, 0, '100000000000000000.00', '', 0, ''),

If you delete it, the import should proceed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Donate

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back