Question Help with using products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I bought a bunch of products from you back in 2014 and then never really used them. I am monkey around with a vBulletin again for fun and want to install the mods that I have.

I know the licenses are expired, but I still have access to the most recent version as of my expire date? And if I want to I could always upgrade them to get updates right?

I have a few questions:

I want to use the license on www.qwerty.network instead of www.alttp.com

I want to know if there is a change log so I can see what was added on the patches for each of the mods I already own.

Is there any kind of buy 1 "lifetime upgrades" for all products, or do I have to individually buy each of the upgrades?

Are any of my products no longer usable?

I still have access to the most recent version as of my expire date?
Correct :)

And if I want to I could always upgrade them to get updates right?
Also correct.

I want to know if there is a change log so I can see what was added on the patches for each of the mods I already own.
Click each of your licenses, then click "View all releases". Each entry in that list will have a change log.

Is there any kind of buy 1 "lifetime upgrades" for all products, or do I have to individually buy each of the upgrades?
In your license list here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/licenses/ click the "Renew" button in the top right. It'll let you renew the licenses. When you get to checkout, you can change the update duration for each individual license. This saves having to visit each product page :)

Are any of my products no longer usable?
vBArcade has significantly reduced functionality because I believe pretty much all of its providers have either shut down or changed their APIs, and Flash is no longer enabled by default in any modern browser - it's also getting outright blocked in some browsers. Unless you have a library of downloaded games, I would not recommend attempting to get this to work in 2019 or beyond.

Sorry I didn't think that was a question; you can edit your URLs by clicking on each license and changing the URL there :)

Hello @greenlinenshirt,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating