Implemented Groups

We are currently using "Crispin - User Map" on most of our sites. It is a great member map but unfortunately Crispin has fallen off the grid (map? ;)) and there is no XF2 replacement from him. We are looking to move to DB's map but there are some features we would really like to see added. The first is the ability to select user groups and to create unique pins for them. See this map:

https://www.405th.com/forums/usermap/

We have our "Regiments" just user groups listed and you can simply click them on or off in the map. This is incredibly useful. Is this something that could be added?

See attached photo for Admin view of how unique pins are setup for usergroups.

Attachments

• pins.JPG
    pins.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @Movie Prop Sites,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Member Map. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

I'll flag this as On Hold so it doesn't get lost, though I should mention our development focus going forward is XF2 (and 2.1), so it's unlikely the XF1 version would be receiving much in the way of new features.

I'll flag this as On Hold so it doesn't get lost, though I should mention our development focus going forward is XF2 (and 2.1), so it's unlikely the XF1 version would be receiving much in the way of new features.

We are moving toward XF2 ourselves and would be just as happy to have this as an XF2 addition.