Bug Grouped Pins do not expand

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgrandoc

Customer
I have noticed that with the pin grouping, there are some of my members that have been grouped to exactly the same position, and regardless of how close you zoom in, they will not separate. See screenshots below.

1538837439865.png

1538837463316.png

1538837485409.png

1538837505501.png

1538837526259.png

@ MAX ZOOM

1538837548055.png

Working as intended, when the pins are that close it is impossible to expand them.

Hi again... is there any way that we can disable the grouping of the pins? As the locator is IP based, it's putting too many people together in exactly the same place, but the locations are also up to 200 miles out from where they are actually located. Members cannot find their pins to move them back to the correct location as they cannot expand out the examples as per above.

Perfect. For now, I have set the map to only show ONLINE MEMBERS, so that the map is not as "full". This should give people time to correct.

Another nice feature would be in the permissions for the admin team to be able to move people's pins for them. A lot of my forum users are not computer savvy, so asking them to do things like this is beyond them. It would be easier for me to get a location from them and move their pin myself.

Is this something that could be built into future updates?

That is way more complex to do so it would need to be posted as a separate Feature Request in order to be looked at :)

Hello @elgrandoc,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Member Map has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Member Map

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating