Bug Grid items bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Customer
Hi. I have an issue with grid items on shop. I spoke with TH team and they send me over to you, as this is from addon it's self.

How I can get all items wrapped as first one ?

Screenshot 2020-10-14 175534.png

Screenshot 2020-10-14 175642.png

As you see the wrapper is only on first item, but I would like to be on all of them. How I can achieve that?

I'd still like to know why you believe this is an issue in this add-on. As you can see on this site, the wrapper appears in all of them on the default style. This is an issue with the skin.

I'd still like to know why you believe this is an issue in this add-on. As you can see on this site, the wrapper appears in all of them on the default style. This is an issue with the skin.

I spoke with TH and they said issue is within addon

Then they will need to provide more information, because that is demonstrably false as you can see on this site.

For the record, eCommerce and Shop uses the same grid/CSS code (copied across), which is why eCommerce is applicable.

Then they will need to provide more information, because that is demonstrably false as you can see on this site.

For the record, eCommerce and Shop uses the same grid/CSS code (copied across), which is why eCommerce is applicable.

Where I can see that ?

If you mean where you can see grid items, the eCommerce front page.

Also, here's a screenshot from the default skin on my dev board:
1602865595324.png

This is an issue with your skin.

If you mean where you can see grid items, the eCommerce front page.

Also, here's a screenshot from the default skin on my dev board:
View attachment 9615

This is an issue with your skin.

Thanks, getting back to TH regarding this. By the way, are you taking in consideration adding new features, as I renewed my licensed for a year, and if there won't be nothing new, I will assume that was waste of money.

Features and fixes are always added, though there isn't a roadmap or ETA for when anything will be added.

Features and fixes are always added, though there isn't a roadmap or ETA for when anything will be added.

Looking forward for new features in shop @Fillip H. , as with current XF2.2 there are not a lot. Hope this will be added within a year :)

Have a look at badges, that something which I'd love to have, similar to reddit.

Hi. Spoke multiple times with TH and they said is not from their side. And you will need to investigate that.

what the said:

Is the grid layout enabled from the add-on or? If it is coming from the add-on then it would be an issue with the add-on.

unfortunately we are not able to replicate the issue. Compatibility issues are occasionally a factor as different developers have different coding standards.

I have reached out to TH via Discord. As you can see by the screenshot from post #8, the bug is definitely not in this add-on.

Alright. Its a bit of frustration now. As they say that I need to get back to you and you forward me to them. A bit of ping-pong which that not an ideal. Let me get back to them again.

I understand that, and I don't mean to add to the frustration, but as you can see the issue does not exist on the default skin. If I need to make any alterations to the add-on to support their skin, then I need them to tell me what changes to make.

Hello @Faust,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Faust,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating