Bug Got error when steal features enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzulfahmy

Customer
Hello, here is the error i get after we get our forum upgraded to latest version.

IDK what to troubleshoot maybe you guy can give us some highlight on the error

• LogicException: Attempted to update currency amount for a currency integrated with DragonByte Credits.
  • src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Currency.php:286
  • Generated by:
  • 9 January 2022 at 4:09 AM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Pub/Controller/Steal.php(226): DBTech\Shop\Repository\Currency->removeCurrencyAmount(Object(DBTech\Shop\Entity\Currency), 'stealfail', 31.18, Object(OzzModz\EmailWhitelist\XF\Entity\User))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Steal->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Shop:Ste...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Steal), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Steal), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(19) "/dbtech-shop/steal/"
["referrer"] => string(41) "https:///example.com/dbtech-shop/steal/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["username"] => string(12) "redacted"
["currency_id"] => string(1) "2"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/dbtech-shop/steal/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I'll post back when I have more information or if I need additional information :)

I'll post back when I have more information or if I need additional information :)

Can you try editing src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Currency.php and on line 286 add \XF::logException($e); above the throw new \LogicException( line?

I'm unable to replicate this issue, so this extra logging is needed in order to investigate further.

Hello @mzulfahmy,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello, I have added as per requested. Here is the new error code given when trying to steal currency.

Thanks

Code:
LogicException: Attempted to update currency amount for a currency integrated with DragonByte Credits. in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Currency.php at line 286
DBTech\Shop\Repository\Currency->removeCurrencyAmount() in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Pub/Controller/Steal.php at line 226
DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Steal->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2351
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

No, that is the same error message. I'll need to know the other logged exception.

I'm still waiting for the information I requested :)

Every logged error and exception can be found in the same place.

Hello @mzulfahmy,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

Hello @mzulfahmy,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating