General Discussion and Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokonzi

Former Developer
Welcome to the Alpha testing program for DragonByte Classifieds. This thread should help us keep track of what needs testing.

#Classifieds version 2 is still in development, there are many things still to include, and there will be many bugs. The idea of this Alpha stage of testing is to get real feedback that can help us see if we are going in the right direction with some of our features and if they work for our users.

Feel free to generally discuss aspects of the Alpha here but specific feature requests, bugs and how to questions need their own threads here in this forum just as we do with regular support for released mods. (We won't be using the forums particularly for anything on the development site other than testing features of Classifieds)

Please provide as much clear and simple information as you can so that we can trace and duplicate issues. When new features are introduced there will be bugs that we need to identify. We want to get those ironed out as early as we can.

Additionally my schedule with my regular work varies a lot from week to week. I will keep updating things as regularly as I can. When I've provided an update to the software I'll post a changelog that I'll stick. I'll also post up a stickied thread of all the changelogs. That way you can see what should be fixed and what's been implemented or changed. Those threads will also provide direction on specific things we want checking or retesting.

Each of you will have a separate log in to our Alpha development site which is located here:
Alpha Forums

Please keep your login safe and secure and never pass your password to anyone else. The DBTech team can easily change passwords so we'll never have a reason to ask for it. :)

Finally, just wanted to say thank you for your continued support and for your help with this testing, and I'm looking forward to working with you. :)

Matt (Mokonzi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back