Bug Gallery Main Page Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrforums

Customer

Its set to Latest Images, there are over 1000+ images after an import from photopost.

Ive tried multiple setting changes to get images to show up, if you click next on the main page, it will then show images?

Guests can't view the gallery so I'm not able to see the issue in action, sorry.

I'll take a look as soon as I can. I'm currently quite swamped with work so I can't guarantee when I'll have a chance to look at this, but I'll keep this ticket open so I won't forget :)

Checking in to see if this is still an issue and if so, has there been any progress with the FTP access as per our conversation?

Hello @jrforums,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Gallery has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @jrforums,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Gallery has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating