• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Legacy "Feedback to leave" cancel posibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediat

Customer
I bought this add-on and I find it pretty awesome. But I'm wondering if 2 more features can be implemented or not.

1. In many cases some users are pressing the "buy it now" button without going to the end of this action (buying the item for real). After this the seller get a lot of useless notification that someone has bought his item. Could you setup a second confirmation step after the "buy it now" step? Or at least setting a cancel action from seller's side when he's item is not going to be sold in the end?

For example, a week ago I got notifications about a sold item, but the buyer disappeared without making the payment. Since then I remained with this new notification about leaving a feedback which i can not cancel or at least i don't know how to do it. Would be perfect if the seller has the possibility to undo the action of his customer if the payment wasn't made already.

2. A disable option for feedback system would be useful as well (for me at least). Some of us already use a feedback system (like iTrader, not only for selling) and another similar add-on would be too much...

Thank you and looking forward for your suggestion!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll look into an optional disabling of the feedback system. You should be able to clear notices by just visiting the MyClassifieds page. I'll see if there is a way we can 'cancel' a transaction before the payment stage. :)

I've visited MyClassifieds page many times but the notification is still there. Maybe it is a bug....

Capture.JPG

Thank you for taking this into consideration!

I'm having this exact problem, i would like a option to remove the "feedback to leave" notification and unpaid sold listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back