Bug Featured Channel Not Displaying on Forum Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried it in a default style?

If that doesn't work, I'll look into it when I'm looking at the display order issue on your site :)

I don't recall if I applied the hotfix to the current version, but if not it'll be released Monday :)

I just updated and this still isn't working, as I said I have a heavily customised them how can I fix this?

Does it show on the default theme for you now? If not, that's an entirely separate problem then.

Does it show on the default theme for you now? If not, that's an entirely separate problem then.

Yes it shows on the default, however as I said I have a very heavily customised theme, so how do I manually add the code required to have it show on the customised theme.

Yes it shows on the default, however as I said I have a very heavily customised theme, so how do I manually add the code required to have it show on the customised theme.

In the updated gold version now allows you to manually deploy the featured block by placing {vb:raw show.dbtech_twitch_featured} where ever you like within your custom template. Check settings....

After updating to the latest version its not showing on my customised theme but still showing on the default, any ideas?

I've inserted the code above right above where I inserted the code for the vbshout which shows up absolutely no problems.

Last edited:
There's no reason why it would show up on one theme and not the other, unless for some reason your custom theme has companion PHP code that only runs when your custom theme is active. I know some skins do this, can you confirm whether this is the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Live Streaming Suite

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings