Question Extra Bit of Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Customer
Hi there,

Just purchased the DragonByte Shop today and absolutely love it. I did just have a couple of questions though. The first one being that I get this extra but of code in the lottery description (even if I set no description whatsoever- I will attach a screenshot below). Any idea what this would be about?

The other two questions I have relate to the DragonByte Credits add-on, but they also tie in to the Shop as well. Whenever I try to create an event based on a Trophy being received, I get the following error message:

Any idea what that one would be about? For what it's worth, I am using version 5.03 of the Credits add-on since version 6.x of the Shop is not compatible with the latest version of the Credits add-on (found that out the hard way). The third question wraps into that as I was just curious if a version of the Credits and/or Shop add-on was possibly coming any time soon so the latest versions of each add-on can be used with each other?

Thanks for your time. :)

Sorry to keep adding on, but one more thing: it looks like there are three different “Media Gallery” events you can choose. I see “MediaGallery”, “XenGallery”, and “XenMedio”. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe XenMedio is an add-on (I have the official version offered by XenForo), so I haven’t tried that one, but I have tried the other two and do not get the specified amount of credits for uploading a piece of media.

The first one being that I get this extra but of code in the lottery description (even if I set no description whatsoever- I will attach a screenshot below). Any idea what this would be about?
Where are you seeing this?

Whenever I try to create an event based on a Trophy being received, I get the following error message:
The Trophy event only works with XenForo 1.5, I'm not sure why it would still be enabled for you. That will be resolved with the v5.1 / v5.2 update anyway, as it uses a better way of loading possible events. Just ignore that event trigger for now :)

The third question wraps into that as I was just curious if a version of the Credits and/or Shop add-on was possibly coming any time soon so the latest versions of each add-on can be used with each other?
The upgrade steps for the Shop mod are in testing now. The initial version of v6.1 for Shop will only contain the Items, not Bank, Steal, Lottery or Trading. That is also the planned order of updates to re-introduce those features over the course of the Alpha period, before I release a Beta version with feature parity.

It's worth mentioning the v6.1 update of Shop will require XF 2.1.

Sorry to keep adding on, but one more thing: it looks like there are three different “Media Gallery” events you can choose. I see “MediaGallery”, “XenGallery”, and “XenMedio”. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe XenMedio is an add-on (I have the official version offered by XenForo), so I haven’t tried that one, but I have tried the other two and do not get the specified amount of credits for uploading a piece of media.
I'm not sure, but some of those event triggers may be referring to XF1 add-ons. I know on XF1 there were 3 different gallery addons, two by third parties and one official. I don't recall which is the official XF 2 one, though that too will be resolved with the v5.1 update.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the reply! Alright so it sounds like the name of the game is just to wait for the update (I plan on updating to XF 2.1 when it is supported anyway), which is totally fine with me. :) In terms of where I am seeing that extra bit of code, I see it when I click in to view more information about the lottery. When I click "Lotteries" in the sidebar, it shows me all available lotteries (I currently only have 1 going), and then if I click the name of the lottery, it brings me into a more detailed page, which is where I am seeing that extra bit of code.

Hello @Zach,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating