Question errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

romanzif

Customer
i have a bunch of same error (39)
what does it mean, what I must to do?
Php 7.3.11

LogicException: Instances of XF\Db\AbstractAdapter cannot be serialized or unserialized src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php:682
Сгенерировано пользователем: Неизвестная учетная запись 23 Сен 2021 в 08:30
Трассировка стека

0 [internal function]: XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->__sleep()
1 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(221): serialize(Array)
2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
3 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
4 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(4) {
["url"] => string(14) "/forum/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(69) "https://profxtrader.ru/forum/threads/foreks-klub-preduprezhdenie.180/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Can you check your xf_mail_queue table to try to find any hints? This add-on has been running successfully on many sites without an issue like that.

The only thing I can think of is that it might be related to the "Maximum emails per hour" feature. That's the only feature that would cause something like this.

Hi Fillip, seems I'm getting the same errors. When I disable DB Mail, the errors go away.

Code:
    LogicException: Instances of XF\Db\AbstractAdapter cannot be serialized or unserialized src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php:682

Generated by: Unknown account Sep 28, 2021 at 12:43 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->__sleep()
#1 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(221): serialize(Array)
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#3 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#4 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(34) "https://www.domain.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello @romanzif,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

A new answer from Xenforo support:

That bug was fixed in XF 2.2.7.

The only time we have seen that error is when a third party add-on has been involved.
We have had no other reports of it.

If you are running 2.2.7 and are still receiving the error then I would have to assume a third party add-on is still involved.
------

I have 2.2.7 and have this errors every day

Then this is likely due to old entries. Check your xf_mail_queue table to see if you have any outstanding emails.

Hello @romanzif,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

I also have the same issue on two of my forums.
Both are running v2.2.7 Patch 1
I upgraded from Mail 4.6.0.b1 a couple of weeks ago and the issues started. No other changes have been made. If I disable Mail then the errors stop.
My xf_mail_queue is empty of both installations.

It appears that the errors only happen with 4.6.1 so if you uninstall and reinstall 4.6.0 you will no longer get the errors. I have tested this on two forum sites with the same results.

Hello @romanzif,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Mail

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating