Bug Error log with DBDonate

Status
Not open for further replies.

toibs

Customer
I seem to be getting the same issue as reported here : https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/invalid-exchange-rate-api-response.22643/

Error is as follows :

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Model/Currency.php(340): DBTech\Donate\Model\Currency->getExchangeRates()
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/XF/Cron/Donate.php(9): DBTech\Donate\Model\Currency->setExchangeRates()
#2 [internal function]: DBTech\Donate\XF\Cron\Donate::setExchangeRates(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.2759480476379)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.2759480476379)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.2759480476379)
#7 job.php(15): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}

There was no fix in the thread above... My base currency is GBP and set correctly in the currency management screen...

1536253176511.png

Any suggestions how to clear this please - I get one of these errors every Morning at 01:00 - checking the Cron tasks this lines up with the following :
DragonByte Tech: Donate - Set Exchange Rates

Many thanks
Paul

Has been hotfixed, re-download and re-upload the files. Remove the /upload/internal_data/dbtechDonateUpgrade.lock file before uploading.

Hello @toibs,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Donate has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Donate

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating