Bug Error: 200 parsererror in vbulletin 5.1.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

romanos8

I am getting this error Error: 200 parsererror also the chat fails to load. Please help me. I will be a very good buyer.

max_input_vars = 15000

Hey,

I've applied a hotfix for this to the latest version. Could you please re-download v6.1.0a8 and re-upload all files, and see if that resolves it for you? :)

Fillip

HI, I already uploaded the latest version from vbulletin but I am getting the same error . The chat try to load then appear the error message Error: 200 parsererror

Hi!
The same problem. VB 5.1.10

After downloaded the latest version with hotfix today - I'm getting Error: 500 error

Hi there,

a 500 Internal Server Error is not the same issue, could you please inspect your web server's error log for more information?

Unfortunately as this is a server issue, I cannot assist you further, you will need to provide me with that information before I can help you further.

I will look into it as soon as I can, sorry for the delay. It's the weekend, so I would like to ask for your patience :)

Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

Hey,

Sorry for the delay :(

I've applied the fix to your forum, unfortunately a forum account was not provided so I cannot test the fix on your forum. Could you please let me know if it's working for you just now? :)

I still have the 200 parser error on my vBulletin 5.1.10. I have sent all the latest version of the files and cleaned the cache. What could I do? thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings