• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Legacy Email Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Duplicate.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

I am not asked for Banned Email Addresses, vBulletin Already do this via vBulletin Options -> User Banning Options -> Banned Email Addresses. This option allows you to white list email domains from which new members can only register from. Instead of banning all the thousands of free emails (@hotmail.com...etc) out there why not only allow a few ISPs that you trust. if i want only allow emails gmail ,yahoo, hotmail for register then how to doing this?vBulletin already has an email banning function where you can ban different emails and email providers. This mod lets you do the opposite-- require a certain type of email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back