Not open for further replies.

markoroots

Customer
Hi Matt,
in the "My Listings" page
are shown items "Current" and "Unsold"
I think that the best is to show
"Current" and "Expired"

in each way when you relist an item expired, it must be shown only upside under the voice "Current"
and not in both (doubled) up and down like it is shown here
Relist.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi Matt,
"Current" and "Expired"

in each way when you relist an item expired, it must be shown only upside under the voice "Current"
View attachment 6543

Also because don't must be possible to relist a product just listed.

Hi Matt,
"Current" and "Expired"

View attachment 6543

I can make a change to the term Unsold easy enough (I'll mark this as to do), though there is a reason they are shown twice. The way we relist an item is to create a duplicate of the original. This allows for listings that may have several items (for example 10 individual items to be sold) that have only had some but not all sold. This way the old listing exists, but without creating issues for expired compared to current listings. It also allows for those sites that want to charge for relisting compared to those that don't. So it's not something that can be changed.

The attachment in post two isn't working, and I'm not sure what you mean by: "Also because don't must be possible to relist a product just listed."

Yes but if you have loaded 100 items (or more) and some one expired, to know what ones are listed and what one not is better to divide this items.
Would be better to divide the items from:
"Listed" and "Expired"
so you can have all your articles clear in front without to see doubled items. ;)
Up the one listed and down those expired

and also more better....more down those one sold.

So that you can have all the situation clear in front of you.
What do you think? :)

I think that in this way will be very clean and simple.

Yes but if you have loaded 100 items (or more) and some one expired, to know what ones are listed and what one not is better to divide this items.
Would be better to divide the items from:
"Listed" and "Expired"
so you can have all your articles clear in front without to see doubled items. ;)
Up the one listed and down those expired

and also more better....more down those one sold.

So that you can have all the situation clear in front of you.
What do you think? :)

I think that in this way will be very clean and simple.

I'll add some extra spacing between the different sections, and I'll check to see what's happening with it being bold or not. I thought that was, but it doesn't seem to be on this skin either. I'll check it out.

To be clear, you aren't seeing double items, just the old item and the new one. :)

Made a change for the update next week to the term 'Unsold' (now 'Expired') and the headings are now bold text.

:)

Hello markoroots,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Implemented.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

@Mokonzy
Sorry but is not better to consider always one item "and not the new and old)

that: if it is on sale, will be upside

and when it expired (by the date of exposition of the item) will be down side

Then if all units of that article are sold, will be impossible to relist the article. In this case the system can ask you if you want load more units for that article and will give the ability to relist the object.

If not all the units of an article are sold, will be possible to relist the article.

Is not more more clear in this way?? :)

In this way will not be seen double articles but only those on sale and those expired to relist...

What about an option to reopen the item and add more stock? Would that work for you?

If so, can you post it in a new thread so I can keep track of the feature request?

Regarding the first half of your last post, I'm not sure what you mean? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back