Question Disable Version Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

anil

Customer
Just bought this, Tried adding a test product to get things going and familiarizing with the features. The only thing is, my digital products dont require a version #, Im selling digital music. theres no need for me to enter a version number, any way i can disable/remove it? Because I cant add/complete product without adding a version number.

At the moment this would need to be done manually via the templates in the front-end. There could be scope for adding a form of digital downloads that don't require a version number, but at the moment this cannot be fully removed.

At the moment this would need to be done manually via the templates in the front-end. There could be scope for adding a form of digital downloads that don't require a version number, but at the moment this cannot be fully removed.
can you direct me to the specific template id need to edit/delete? also on the purchase/checkout screen...i need to get rid of license & release phrase from showing up. thank you. i don't want customers feeling confused by these extra words/phrases when they purchase an album.

The words appear on multiple templates, so there’s no quick list I can give you unfortunately.

I’d recommend looking for the words and searching them in the Phrase Manager, then find the phrase ID and searching for that in the templates.

seems like a hassle for something that seems like an oversight as a core feature. This is an ecommerce add-on and the digital store aspect of it shouldn't have been heavily influenced on what I can only imagine to be xenforo/softwares products. Now I have to siff through codes and manually edit them because i cant sell my digital albums without a version number, license number and a whole bunch of other non-sense appearing on my checkout screen to confuse my customers. Thanks, But , no thanks.

Hello @anil,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @anil,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating