Bug [DBTech–Post Thanks] module missing on admincp

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogeo

Customer
For some reason the DBTech – Post Thanks is Missing in my left menu panel section and I don't know why

How I could recover it in my admincp?

This is what I need:
gjpzXzbl.png

Use your super admin account to grant yourself the appropriate admin permission.

For the future, could you please be more careful with where you post your threads? Product suggestion threads go in the "Suggestions" forum. Support tickets go in the "Support" forum.

It won't always be possible for me to catch tickets posted in the wrong section, leading them to go unanswered.

Use your super admin account to grant yourself the appropriate admin permission.

For the future, could you please be more careful with where you post your threads? Product suggestion threads go in the "Suggestions" forum. Support tickets go in the "Support" forum.

It won't always be possible for me to catch tickets posted in the wrong section, leading them to go unanswered.

I'm logged with my super admin account but I can't see the module or any option to activate that permisions, Where can I find it?

(Something similar happens to me with vBNavTabs addon, I only can see the "General settings" and not "manage tabs", "manage dropdowns", "manage sub-links", "images for DBT products")

example:
7WAu7dml.png

PS: I apologize for my previous disorganization , this thread is for vBulletin 4 support

It's under User groups -> Administrator permissions. The "Can admin Thanks" permission is needed.

It's under User groups -> Administrator permissions. The "Can admin Thanks" permission is needed.

Thank you! now I can see [DBTech–Post Thanks] module correctly

For other hand The vBNavTabs options still missing even activate permissions for super admin that you suggested before.

What I see:
7WAu7dml.png

What I need:
ppyIARpl.png

Without "Manage Tabs" "Manage Dropdowns" I can't use this addon

Could you indicate me which is the url to access to "Manage Tabs"?
(something like: forum.com/vbnavtabs.php?=etc...?)

Maybe knowing the acces and enter directly trough url-browser I will could create tabs/drops/links

Ah, I misread; the vB 4.2 version does not have additional options. All of its functionality is baked into the Navigation Manager in vBulletin.

Hello @neogeo,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced Post Thanks / Like has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating