Pending Custom phrases for alerts per event

Rick7C2

Customer
I would like an option to use custom phrases for alerts text for each event.

Right now I have a Daily activity event set to trigger every 30 days and it shows the following alert when triggered...

2018-11-08_08-26-19.png

I would like to be able to change the text per event such as...

2018-11-08_08-31-22.png

or.....

2018-11-08_08-33-04.png

Upvote 1
Hello @Rick7C2,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Credits. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

dbtech_credits_lost_x_y_via_daily
dbtech_credits_gained_x_y_via_daily

There are already phrases for every event :)

dbtech_credits_lost_x_y_via_daily
dbtech_credits_gained_x_y_via_daily

There are already phrases for every event :)

But wouldn't that change it for all daily events?

If I have more than one daily activity event enabled, one that triggers daily (Frequency set to 1), and another that triggers monthly (Frequency set to 30), can I have separate phrases for each "Daily Activity" event?

After re reading this I think I was a little unclear.

Each core event has it's own phrase such as the daily event. But the issue i'm having is that I have multiple triggers that use the same core event.

For example...

1) A daily event that triggers every day to award a user with XP credit. | This works fine with the default phrase as it actually triggers daily.

2) A daily event that triggers every 30 days to award the user with a Raffle credit. | This is where the custom phrases would be needed as the default phrase says its for daily activity which is technically correct but it only triggers every 30 days of activity so I would like that the alert to say for monthly activity without changing the phrase for example 1.

I hope this makes more sense. Is this something that could be done in the future?

i agree with you, i think the daily activity confuse me a bit at the beginning, the phrase was a bit vague.

i updated my phrase, so now it's better

i added (every 24 hours) at the end of the phrase

but i only use 1 daily activity event, so if i use another for every 30 days, then it would say the same? (every 24 hours)?

i will have to test this out

the paycheck phrase is weird also, im not sure how often it gives me a paycheck

you say (Frequency set to 1) so 1 = 1 day, and 30 = 30 day

i will have to update phrase for paycheck also

yes i agree with you, needs be improved if using more than 1 event,

Back