Bug Currency settings do not work and there is no possibility of currency exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDrink

Customer
Hi. I just bought the Dragonbyte Shop plugin today. For testing, I installed the plugin on my local computer. One currency was the default (let's call it DB-Points). I added another currency - standard xenforo points for trophies (let's call it XF-Points). I wanted to encourage users to earn trophies so that they could spend their earned XF-Points for trophies on virtual items with your plugin. But, since the plugin can steal currency, I want to be able to steal only DB-Points, as not all users agree that they have someone steal XF-Points for trophies. I don't need users to earn currency in the plugin, as users earn XF-Рoints for trophies, and have more opportunities to earn than just for a new forum post or for a new forum thread.
Therefore, I wanted to set in the settings of both currencies: "Currency earned per thread=0", and "Currency earned per reply=0". But when I change the settings: 1) the + and - buttons next to the digits do not work; 2) nothing is saved if you manually enter the digit 0 or any other digits, always "Currency earned per thread=5" and Currency earned per reply=1", nothing changes, even if you change these values directly in the database in the table "xf_dbtech_shop_currency", in the admin panel still shows 5 and 1. And these values count toward users when they write a reply or create a new thread, although the xf_dbtech_shop_currency table has 0 values in the per_reply and per_thread columns. How can this be, and how to fix it?
And another problem. Since the plugin does not provide a direct exchange of one currency to another (it is not clear why not do it), I created a custom item that can be bought for one currency (XF-points), and return back for another currency (DB-Points). But here nothing works, returns the same currency for which the item was purchased, although in the settings it is necessary to return another currency. How can I exchange one currency for another?
I did not like the presence of so many errors at the initial stage of use of the plugin, although I was hoping that the label version of the RC means a small number of errors. I'm afraid that further testing of all the features of the plugin may disappoint me. Sorry for my English. I used an online translator.

Last edited:
ut, since the plugin can steal currency, I want to be able to steal only DB-Points, as not all users agree that they have someone steal XF-Points for trophies.
You can turn off the "Can be stolen" setting per currency.

But here nothing works, returns the same currency for which the item was purchased, although in the settings it is necessary to return another currency.
This will be fixed in the next version.

How can I exchange one currency for another?
In DB Credits, you can set up a Transfer event to transfer currencies between each other.

In DB Credits, you can set up a Transfer event to transfer currencies between each other.
I don't have DB Credits. I don't understand what to do in DBShop the possibility of creating a currency without the possibility of their direct exchange?

You did not answer on the problem described here:
I wanted to set in the settings of both currencies: "Currency earned per thread=0", and "Currency earned per reply=0". But when I change the settings: 1) the + and - buttons next to the digits do not work; 2) nothing is saved if you manually enter the digit 0 or any other digits, always "Currency earned per thread=5" and Currency earned per reply=1", nothing changes, even if you change these values directly in the database in the table "xf_dbtech_shop_currency", in the admin panel still shows 5 and 1. And these values count toward users when they write a reply or create a new thread, although the xf_dbtech_shop_currency table has 0 values in the per_reply and per_thread columns. How can this be, and how to fix it?

I can't use Your addon because it adds points to any currency, including standard XF points for trophies. I don't need this at all. When will You release the working version of the addon?

Last edited:
I don't understand what to do in DBShop the possibility of creating a currency without the possibility of their direct exchange?
There is no way to do that in DB Shop at this time, unfortunately.

I can't use Your addon because it adds points to any currency, including standard XF points for trophies. I don't need this at all. When will You release the working version of the addon?
I'll fix that in the next version. There's no ETA at this time, however, but keep an eye on the news forum :)

Hello @NotDrink,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

An error occurs if I try to save the currency settings:
    • InvalidArgumentException: Column 'per_post' is unknown
    • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:582
    • Generated by: Admin
    • May 17, 2019 at 3:41 PM
  • Stack trace
    #0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(720): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('per_post', 0, Array)
    #1 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(34): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
    #2 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(164): XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}(Object(XF\Mvc\FormAction))
    #3 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Admin/Controller/Currency.php(150): XF\Mvc\FormAction->run()
    #4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): DBTech\Shop\Admin\Controller\Currency->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
    #5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Shop:Cur...', 'Save', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Admin\Controller\Currency), NULL)
    #6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Admin\Controller\Currency), NULL)
    #7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
    #8 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
    #9 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
    #10 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
    #11 {main}
    Request state
    array(4) {
    ["url"] => string(47) "/admin.php?dbtech-shop/currencies/points.1/save"
    ["referrer"] => string(62) "http://notdrink/admin.php?dbtech-shop/currencies/points.1/edit"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["dbtech-shop/currencies/points_1/save"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(22) {
    ["title"] => string(6) "Points"
    ["description_html"] => string(13) "<p>Points</p>"
    ["display_order"] => string(2) "10"
    ["active"] => string(1) "1"
    ["column"] => string(18) "dbtech_shop_points"
    ["decimals"] => string(1) "2"
    ["privacy"] => string(1) "2"
    ["prefix"] => string(0) ""
    ["suffix"] => string(0) ""
    ["sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
    ["postbit"] => string(1) "1"
    ["can_bank"] => string(1) "1"
    ["interest"] => string(3) "0.1"
    ["can_steal"] => string(1) "1"
    ["can_trade"] => string(1) "1"
    ["customshops"] => string(1) "1"
    ["per_thread"] => string(1) "0"
    ["per_reply"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "****"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/admin.php?dbtech-shop/currencies/points.1/edit"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }

In addition, You have not fixed this error (highlighted):
Therefore, I wanted to set in the settings of both currencies: "Currency earned per thread=0", and "Currency earned per reply=0". But when I change the settings: 1) the + and - buttons next to the digits do not work;

When I return an item for another currency, this error occurs:
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1264]: Out of range value for column 'dbtech_shop_points' at row 1
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
  • Generated by: Admin
  • May 17, 2019 at 3:53 PM
Stack trace
UPDATE xf_user SET dbtech_shop_points = ? WHERE user_id = 8441
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1264, '22003')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1264, '22003')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(322): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE `xf_use...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1288): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('xf_user', Array, 'user_id = 844...')
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Currency.php(292): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->fastUpdate('dbtech_shop_poi...', G)
#6 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Service/Purchase/Sellback.php(154): DBTech\Shop\Repository\Currency->removeCurrencyAmount(Object(DBTech\Shop\Entity\Currency), 'buyback', G, Object(Siropu\Chat\XF\Entity\User), 'dbtech_shop_ite...', 1, 105)
#7 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): DBTech\Shop\Service\Purchase\Sellback->_save()
#8 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Pub/Controller/Inventory.php(215): DBTech\Shop\Service\Purchase\Sellback->save()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Inventory->actionSell(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Shop:Inv...', 'Sell', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Inventory), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Inventory), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(31) "/dbtech-shop/inventory/105/sell"
["referrer"] => string(38) "http://notdrink/dbtech-shop/inventory/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["_xfRedirect"] => string(38) "http://notdrink/dbtech-shop/inventory/"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "****"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(23) "/dbtech-shop/inventory/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Soon a month, I bought this addon, but I can not use it. You write that you have corrected the errors, but nothing has been fixed.

An error occurs if I try to save the currency settings
Will be fixed in the next version, thanks.

In addition, You have not fixed this error (highlighted):
That is not a bug in this mod. The +/- signs do not work when using number inputs that accept decimals. It is not an error.

When I return an item for another currency, this error occurs
Try running this query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_user MODIFY dbtech_shop_points DOUBLE NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Soon a month, I bought this addon, but I can not use it. You write that you have corrected the errors, but nothing has been fixed.
You are posting multiple entirely different problems. I am confused as to how you expect me to pre-emptively resolve errors you have not told me about. Can you please explain this to me?

You are making it very difficult to assist you, when you are being this confrontational and abrasive.

Try running this query:
It helped. Now I can return the item for another currency. When installing the addon on the server (now I do everything on the local computer) also run this query?

I did not write here about other problems. I expected You to correct the errors described in my first post. But this is not done, instead of correcting the error, new ones have appeared in the same place. I'm positive, but I have to wait indefinitely for You to release the next version. I still can not use the addon, because it adds standard points XF, even if the table "xf_dbtech_shop_currency" values "per_thred" and "per_reply" are zero.

When installing the addon on the server (now I do everything on the local computer) also run this query?
If you experience the same issue then yes. I've discovered an issue where a fresh install means the currency cannot go into the negatives, this will be resolved in the next version.

Hello @NotDrink,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

Hello @NotDrink,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating