Not planned Credits as Payment Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbucks

Customer
Hi!

Recently I bought the eCommerce & Credits Xenforo add-on.

I would like to know if there's an option to add Credits as a payment provider so people can purchase something from the eCommerce shop by using their credits.

Looking forward to your reply!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Unfortunately not at this time. It's a logged feature request and I do have plans to implement this, but it's challenging, so I don't have an ETA at this time, sorry.

Unfortunately not at this time. It's a logged feature request and I do have plans to implement this, but it's challenging, so I don't have an ETA at this time, sorry.

Hi Filip,

I hope you have had a great New Year's eve.

Are there any other options so I can use credits (or other custom-made credits/currencies) to buy items and sell credits in the DragonByte e-commerce & Shop?

As far I have seen is that the Brivium Credits have the option to have their credits as a payment profile, including the option that Ads-Manager by Siropu supports their credits to buy ads with Brivium credits (but they don't have the very same great add-ons you guys are providing).

The ideal option for me would be that I can sell credits in the e-commerce/ shop so people can buy credits. There's already a Purchase event trigger, but I prefer to sell it through the shop/e-commerce to have a better overview of this, including that people can use their credits to buy i.e. Ads from Siropu's Ads manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back