Bug Classifieds V1.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the PM, and have got some time now to work on the fix for the first time since I last posted. Sorry for the delay, my regular work has taken up a lot of my time this week.

Thanks to Stegrie's help, fixed the Watch Item AJAX bug and also fixed the missing Watched Item List as well. Will come with the 1.1.14 update. :)

The following things need resolving still:

Incorrect date on My Classifieds/My Listings pages
Fix MySQL error when no listing items available (Possibly add a tool to increase the stock count in the ACP to fix this issue / Chase the issue in the code)

Incorrect My Classifieds / My Listings pages date fixed in 1.1.14 (I've uploaded the fix to your site already).

The MySQL problem I've fixed so that if an item is deleted from the database unintentionally, there is now (in version 2.0.0 Beta 4) an option to 'Fix Stock' which will add the missing stock item.

Just working on the problem with the Seller's List you mentioned in your PM.

Incorrect My Classifieds / My Listings pages date fixed in 1.1.14 (I've uploaded the fix to your site already).

The MySQL problem I've fixed so that if an item is deleted from the database unintentionally, there is now (in version 2.0.0 Beta 4) an option to 'Fix Stock' which will add the missing stock item.

Just working on the problem with the Seller's List you mentioned in your PM.

Thanks for the help so far. The Rest will also fixed i now...
Just a little Problem
payment1.png shows not with what paid the buyer (eg. paypal, banking etc)
shows only "paid with at"
Must say (e.g.) paid with paypal at 12.04.2016 or "paid with Banktransfer at 12.04.2016"

Last edited:
Have you see my Error Message per PM?

Just seen it now, though it looks unrelated to Classifieds. Do you get the same issue when editing a listing in Classifieds, or is it just articles on the main forum?

Do you have any modifications running that affect the articles/posts in the forum itself?

No only in Classifieds. Have send PM.
When you have Time you can look at this?
I have your Mods see in Footer.
For the Articles and Post i have no Mod installed.
At least i have installed your Original Poster In Postbit as Free Mod.

I believe all is now is resolved from this thread. If there is anything that I've missed Stegrie, reopen the thread. :)

Hello Stegrie,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings