Bug cant change title in public navigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathieum28

Customer
Hello, I can not change the name "shop" by "boutique" for the French translation. the box is grayed out and I can not delete the item, how should I please?

Currently it is not possible to specify the time at which to draw a lottery, so lotteries can only be ran once a day.

Sorry, I don't understand the question. You can only choose draw day, not draw hour so the draw frequency doesn't matter.

for example, if I chose to put the draw on today's date, and in Draw frequency I put the number 2, does that mean that the draw will take place every 2 days?

Hello @Mathieum28,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Mathieum28,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating