Question Cannot send private messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleo

Customer
Hello, I would like to ask a question Is it possible to add extra option to manage conversations. Example, if members do not have enough credit, they can not use the conversation system. Could you please review my this suggestion. I hope you will accept this recommendation.

Last edited:
If he has no credit, he cannot start a conversation. I want this. However, even if he has no credit, he can start a conversation. You cannot send a message to the loan.

This is resolved.

In addition, credit spending is made for each message. Can I spend credit only for the first message instead? Credit can be spent to start a conversation. However, the same person should not be paid credit for each message. Is it possible?

Hello @aleo,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Sorry, no, the event works for every message.

I only want to pay for the first message in the attachment. Otherwise, the member will continue to speak from another place. The plugin does not work in this state. I would like it to be improved. Thanks in advance.

Hello @aleo,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

Hello @aleo,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating