Bug Bugs on [DBTech] DragonByte Shop 4.0.0b6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transformers

Customer
Hi,
I have just tested on the latest version of this addon and here are the bugs I had found:
1. Press button "Shop" on navigation bar --> main page --> there should be a button to add new item (currently, users have to access "Item management" and add new item, they will be confused)
2. Can not add new items in "Item management" (press button "Add new item" --> blank page displays)

Please support to fix them, then I can continue testing
Thanks

1. Press button "Shop" on navigation bar --> main page --> there should be a button to add new item (currently, users have to access "Item management" and add new item, they will be confused)
This is not a bug, this is a feature request :)

I'll write it down so it can be added to a future version :)
2. Can not add new items in "Item management" (press button "Add new item" --> blank page displays)
Can you please make sure display_errors is turned on in php.ini and/or check your Server Error Log in xenForo to see the real cause of this issue?

This is not a bug, this is a feature request :)

I'll write it down so it can be added to a future version :)
Can you please make sure display_errors is turned on in php.ini and/or check your Server Error Log in xenForo to see the real cause of this issue?
For the first issue I mentioned, you should add button at the homepage of shop so that users will not be confused when they access to find the button to add new items --> for the ease of use....
For the second one, here's the error log, you can take a look on it:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function standard_error() - library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Itemmanagement.php:271
Generated By: xxxxxxx, Hôm nay lúc 00:20
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(61) "http://xxxxxxxxx.xx/dbtech-shop/itemmanagement?action=modify"
["_GET"] => array(3) {
["action"] => string(6) "modify"
["do"] => string(14) "itemmanagement"
["id"] => int(0)
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thanks for your quick feedback

Hello Transformers,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings