Bug Bug Report [3 Reports]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oro Jackson

Customer
I had informed of these bugs on the XenForo thread, but I think it will be easier for you to track and sort out the issue and have communication with me here.

Bug #1 : Purchasing Multiple Items For User Group Change Does Not Work
- Have two or more items in your checkout that are of the "Usergroup Change" type
- After checkout, one of the items will be in your inventory but not activated

This happened when a user purchased two different items which were of the Usergroup Change type, and we have Usergroup Banners set (vanilla XF) - although both items was in inventory one of them was not activated.

-- This is sorted out by hiding and then activating the item again, but I think it should activate both in the first place.

If it's complicated to fix, may I suggest that an option be added to items, that doesn't allow them to be purchased along with other items? I.E: Forces users to only purchase 1 at a time. Although that is a step backwards, if the fix to activate multiple items together is complicated this could work.

Bug #2 : Gifting Generates ACP Error
Gifting an item generates the following ACP error, the gift goes through but the error is generated
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined index: expirydate - library/DBTech/Shop/Item/Helper/Extendable.php:48
Generated By: Divvens, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xxxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Item/Helper/Extendable.php(48): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxxx/...', 48, Array)
#1 /home/xxxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Buyitem.php(398): DBTech_Shop_Item_Helper_Extendable->purchase(Array, true)
#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Application/Core.php(333): DBTech_Shop_Action_Buyitem->actionBuyGift()
#3 /home/xxxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Shop.php(38): DBTech_Shop_Application_Core->runAction()
#4 /home/xxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Shop->actionIndex()
#5 /home/xxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(91) "http://orojackson.com/shop/wiper-the-warrior-tag-14-days-special.19/buyitem?action=buy-gift"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
   ["action"] => string(8) "buy-gift"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(12) {
   ["recipient"] => string(15) "Heavenly Yaksha"
   ["message"] => string(201) "xxxxx"
   ["itemid"] => string(2) "19"
   ["shopid"] => string(1) "2"
   ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
   ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
   ["purchase"] => string(8) "Purchase"
   ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(20) "/shop/member-shop.2/"
   ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
   ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
   ["do"] => string(7) "buyitem"
   ["id"] => int(19)
  }
}

Bug #3 : Trading Does Not Deactivate Usergroup Change
This is similar to the bug I reported for gifting here (http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f67/gifting-not-working-intended-20741/)

- Purchase an item (usergroup change type) and have it in your inventory.
- Trade the item with another user.
- You have 0 items remaining in your inventory, but the effect/group change is still active and has not been deactivated on your account.
- Item can be seen on the other users (with whom you traded) inventory and they have it active.

In this case I believe the item should be deactivated from the account of the person trading it away if none of the same item is in their inventory? Gifting deactivates the item from your inventory even if you have same item active in your inventory and the item needs to be hidden, and then activated back. So I think this is a bug with trading.

1 and 2 have already been resolved internally.

For #3, do be aware that Primary Usergroup changes are not reverted upon deactivation or trading.

I've made some internal changes that will fix items not deactivating upon trading (and gifting) :)

Glad to hear that! Looking forward to the next update :D

Our users love the shop as well, so wanted to convey their thanks to you as the add-on author :)

Hello Oro Jackson,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings