Question Branding removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have downloaded the product before the Branding Free add-on was assigned to the parent product.

TL;DR: Re-download the product and re-upload the files.

---
After migrating from vBulletin, I made it so that when you purchase a Branding Free add-on, it needs to be associated with a license for the parent product. For instance, if you owned 2 licenses of DB Shop, but only 1 Branding Free license, you would need to choose what license to associate that Branding Free add-on with.

Unfortunately it was not possible to automatically assign all Branding Free add-ons to parent licenses during the migration, since multiple people owned multiple copies of each license and each Branding Free add-on.

About 3 weeks ago or so I decided to put in the effort to solve that issue, automating as much as I could and manually sorting out the ones I couldn't.

If you downloaded DB Shop after the migration, but prior to the Branding Free add-on being associated, then the Branding Free would not be applied.

Might be a good opportunity to upgrade to the latest version as well, as v6.0.0b6 is not the latest version :)

We've made updates to both addons, so that would require us to recode the changes we made :(

I wasn't planning on updating it after the initial purchase. Is there another way to remove the branding?

No, I would recommend you use a file comparison tool like Beyond Compare to port your changes over.

Hello @mikez006,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating