Implemented Archive product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam W

Customer
Hi,

I have all my XF1 products in the database, which the relevant licenses attached. I just became aware that these licenses aren't actually showing for users, as the product view permission was revoked.

Granted that permission (even if the purchase permission is removed) makes the products visible on the store page. Is there a configuration available that'll let license holders download a product, but not renew it, and make no further purchases possible, hiding it from the product list as well?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
You can set per-product permissions to disallow purchases, but the can view permission is required at this time.

That being said, it would be feasible to create a new flag that toggles whether the product shows up in the product list, so I’ll change this to a feature request so I can look at it for RC2 :)

Hello @Liam W,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back