Duplicate Any way to get top selling products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nulumia

Customer
I know there's no widget for this, but just wondering if there's a way I could show some top selling products via templates or vars.. or would this require new functionality?

Even if there is a inelegant way to do it, that'd be fine for my purposes.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There's no way to do that currently, it would definitely require new functionality. I'm not sure how feasible it is to have as a widget, since having to calculate it on the fly would be a bit lacking in performance.

I'll switch this to a Feature Request, as once I finish up v1.2.0 I'll be switching my focus to XF 2.1 development now that the public beta is released.

There's no way to do that currently, it would definitely require new functionality. I'm not sure how feasible it is to have as a widget, since having to calculate it on the fly would be a bit lacking in performance.

I'll switch this to a Feature Request, as once I finish up v1.2.0 I'll be switching my focus to XF 2.1 development now that the public beta is released.
Thanks Fillip, if you could even add in some light-weight or basic functionality for this, as long as there is some hook to find the top selling I could design my own front-end to use it until you'd have time to work on more official features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back