Bug Adjust isn't working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfarmer2001

Customer
I am attempting to add some additional forum currency to a specific member on my forum, however, when I attempt to adjust the currency for the member whether it be through the quick adjust, or through the adminCP, it doesn't work. The maximum earnings per day is at $1.05 Cash, and I assume this is why it won't allow me to adjust the member's currency because I'm trying to adjust more than the daily limit permits.

Is there a way around this? How can I fix this without altering the daily limit?

Currently this is not possible as all events are subject to the limit. I'll keep this open to see if I can exclude Adjust from that limit in the future.

Currently this is not possible as all events are subject to the limit. I'll keep this open to see if I can exclude Adjust from that limit in the future.
Thank you.

I have a couple of other questions in regard to this.

1. If I were to enable transfers between members, would it make a difference, or would the system still block off the transfers that are over the daily limit?

2. If I were to create a separate currency and allow the exchange/transfer from this currency to the main currency, would the issue still persist with the daily limit?

It may not make a difference with the daily limit either way, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and be sure.

Thank you in advance! :)

1. If I were to enable transfers between members, would it make a difference, or would the system still block off the transfers that are over the daily limit?
I believe the limit is global for all transactions.

2. If I were to create a separate currency and allow the exchange/transfer from this currency to the main currency, would the issue still persist with the daily limit?
Transferring in would still be subject to the limit unfortunately.

Hello @dfarmer2001,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating