Bug Additional user group removed after 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackko

Customer
Users complaining they lost their secondary user group "Sponsor", thus their Title "Sponsor"

Donation drive is set to end dec 31st 2019, additional Group "Sponsor" for length 12 months.

However the only users remaining with the secondary group are the ones who donated within the last four weeks :(
Help aprecciated

If you changed the duration of the extra user group, it is not retroactively applied to people who have already donated.

I am quite sure I did set it up from the beginning, but not entirely sure.
Is there a way (field, setting) where I can manually adjust the expiry date in the database?

xf_user_change_temp is the database table that houses people's temporary user group changes.

You'll recognise the rows as the change_key column contents begins with dbtechDonate- - the number at the end is the donation ID. The action_modifier column contents uses the same format but the number in this case is the drive ID.

txs Fillip
This table only contains the 7 users out of the last four weeks.
So I need to crate a new entry per user's donation, right ?
I would then manually increment the user_change_temp_id as well as the change_key and set the dates respectively ?

You won't be able to restore the old user group changes that way. You would need to delete their old donations via the donation log, then re-add those donations manually.

Before you do that, check the create_date and expiry_date on the existing entries in the xf_user_change_temp table. Are their dates what you would expect?

Hello @Jackko,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Donate has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Donate

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating