Status
Not open for further replies.

trocobob

Customer
Hi

I purshassed the DBseo from your company . and installed it works fine .
However it caused some conflict with some vb default options .
When I post a thread and I try to promote it to the CMS . the site goes down and it affect the sql .
the site freez whiuout giving me any database error .
but it is new for me when I disabled the Vbseo and installed this new plugin . never faced such problem .

The forum stuck loading in the same page .( when I click on the button 'Publish')
and when I try to access any other page ... I cant .. seems like overload ..

You should contact your host and have them investigate what's wrong with your database server if you don't have this access or don't know how to find it - this varies from system to system, so it's hard for us to give any specific directions.

Lready asked about Server support .
However what I know, The plugin DBseo is responsible for the problem .
When I disable the plugin --> I post a thread , I promote it to the CMS and it is published without any problem .
When I enable DBseo ..when promoting a posted thread --> it keep loading and freez affecting the whole forum which goes down .

your product affected so much my forum , and i thought that it is a good alternative to Vbseo

please help me !!!

We cannot help you until your host gets back to you with more detailed information.

Please post back when your host has responded so that we can work towards resolving this for you.

I have full acces of my server .
I asked you how to get my.cnf info .
The support hosting is not replying and seems that your support also not giving any help ,
The problem is that your product contain alot of bugs .
I was about to report 2 other bugs , but I want to resolve this problem first which seems to damage considerably our forum .

Type locate my.cnf in a SSH shell window if you don't know where that file is located.

I found its location , and I already read about where to check it ,
i have /ect/my.cnf
but .....how to check its content ?

thanks

Last edited:
got it ... {seems an unfreindly environment here}

anyway here is the content of my my.cnf

Code:
[root@ ~]# vi /etc/my.cnf
[mysqld]
local-infile=0
max_connections=2000
key_buffer=512M
join_buffer_size=1024M
read_buffer_size=8M
sort_buffer_size=8M
read_rnd_buffer_size=8M
open_files_limit=41138
table_cache=20000
table_definition_cache=15000
thread_cache_size=8
thread_cache=512
tmp_table_size=256M
max_heap_table_size=128M
max_allowed_packet=128M
query_cache_size=1024M
query_cache_limit=2M
thread_cache_size=50
low_priority_updates=1
innodb_flush_method=O_DIRECT
innodb_log_files_in_group=2
#innodb_log_file_size=256M
 27L, 584C

got it ... {seems an unfreindly environment here}
I'm not entirely sure why you believe the environment is unfriendly because you don't receive a response within 1 hour?

Anyway, the config file looks fine, and as I said before; we cannot assist further until your host responds with the diagnostic information you requested from them. If there are no error messages, there's nothing I can specifically fix :(

But Im sure the problem is caused by this Plugin .
The hosting provider report me that the server is fine and everything is OK .

When dbseo is disabled and dont notice any problem while promoting an article . However when I activated it , the page keep loading and freez the forum . so I need to reboot the server to make it work again .

If the server is inaccessible when you've used that feature, please submit a support ticket to your host and ask them to find out why the server has locked up. They will be able to tell you whether something has crashed or what.

to learn where is my.cnf you can run this comman
locate my.cnf
or
whereis my.cnf

then you
nano or vi command
nano /the path_from search/my.cnf

then edit time out setting there if no settings you can then put there

connect-timeout=100

(for 100 secs...)

also to make the my.cnf in effect you need to RESTART mysql service
try service mysql restart
;)

Since they are not describing the same issue as you, I can't say I connected the issues. I will be investigating that issue further on their site :)

he has described well the issue .... i have the same problem as him
I confirm it . I disabled the CMS now, because with dbseo enabled it cause server error and hight loads

I will post back in this thread when I have more information pertaining the other issue, and/or a potential hotfix is available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back