Bug DB Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

1quicksi

Customer
Receiving a weird DB error. And why is it reporting VB 2.0.43?

Database error in vBulletin 2.0.43:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT userid
FROM user
WHERE username REGEXP '^(&[\#\da-z];|[^a-z\d])*D(ą|[aАБВГДЕабвгде])rr(ę|[eИЙКЛийкл])(ń|[nСс])Y[oТУФХЦШтуфхцш]([uЩЪЫЬщъыьµ]|u|Ж|ж)(ń|[nСс])(&[\#\da-z];|[^a-z\d])*$'
LIMIT 1;

MySQL Error : Regex error 'quantifier does not follow a repeatable item at offset 115'
Error Number : 1139
Request Date : Wednesday, January 17th 2024 @ 03:00:01 PM
Error Date : Wednesday, January 17th 2024 @ 03:00:01 PM
Script : http://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577671
Referrer :
IP Address : 216.244.66.244
Username : N/A
Classname : vBulletinDatabase_MySQLi
MySQL Version :
Server : 131.153.7.194
User Agent :

What version of MySQL are you running? You might need to try to experiment with various settings, as it could be an issue with the Cyrillic characters.

It's particularly important that your profile URLs contain the [user_id] param, otherwise you won't be able to import your SEO'd URLs to XenForo when you finally decide to switch away from a dead platform 😛

We are running on MariaDB 10.5.23

I would never convert to Xenforo as the migration would be many thousands of dollars. If we were going to migrate (still incredibly expensive) it would be to a platform that is at least more Intune with what my site accomplishes. 😎

I've done a search on this in the DBSEO code and this does not appear to be something DBSEO by default is generating. Are you using some kind of transliteration somewhere?

The amount of assistance I'll be able to give here is sadly going to be limited as this looks like a configuration issue.

Hello @1quicksi,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @1quicksi,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating