Status
Not open for further replies.

VJ9A

Customer
We moved to a new VPS and finally have gotten rid of suhosin. We now have CENTOS 6.4 x86_64 virtuozzo and PHP 5.3.23
I read the install directions from the download and followed them but I noticed in Admin it shows Blank resource settings but tests fine.
So I checked my file stamps and they did not change from the last version installed.
I tried to upload it a second time and got quite a few errors.
Code:
553 Can't open that file: Permission denied
: /public_html/dbtech/vboptimise_pro/index.html
553 Can't open that file: Permission denied
: /public_html/includes/xml/bitfield_vboptimise.xml
This is only a small sample. I have never had an issue like this before upgrading any of the plugins.
I have more plugins to upgrade but until I know what caused this issue I am reluctant to do anything further.
I have not tried to uninstall and reinstall vboptimise yet. I wanted to ask before doing anything else. Anything you can tell me would be great.
Thank You for your time.

What's the CHMOD values for your files?

Also, check that the user and group match that of your FTP user and FTP user's group. You may need to contact your host for this, it's not a set value I can tell you.

Thank you very much for your quick response.
I was able to upload everything successfully and you were correct about my CHMOD values being the issue.
The upgrade is now complete and the product seems to test good. I don't have a display showing properly.
I am uploading some screen shots so you might be able to tell me what my next steps should be.
The one labeled optimise.jpg is before the 2.5.3 upgrade and our move to the new server. This is what I am used to seeing. The other 2 screen shots of what i see currently.
Thank You for your time.

Attachments

• tests.png
    tests.png
    126 KB · Views: 1
  • nodisplay.png
    nodisplay.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 1
  • optimise.jpg
    optimise.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
Sorry for the problems. You can close this thread.
Come to find out it is a Browser error causing this. It is a glitch in Fire Fox V 20.0.1
I used the Chrome Browser to View the Admin section and everything looks great.
Another lesson learned.
Thank You for your time!

Attachments

• chrome.png
    chrome.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.