Status
Not open for further replies.

macfan365

Customer
I just bought the Pro version, and downloaded 2.2.0pl1, but for some reason I'm having issues installing it.

I'm read the instructions that is provided in the zip folder, but for some reason when I go and import the plug in it says

/home4/therecom/public_html/dbtech/downloads/includes/class_install.php appears to be missing!

I put the whole 'upload' folder in the /www in the FTP and everything went fine. Than I went to import the xml and I get the message above. Any suggestions?

Please put the contents of the upload folder in the public_html directory, not the upload folder itself. You should remove the upload folder from your server.

So, you want me to put the individual files in the the proper public_html or take the 'upload' folder and drop it in the public_html?

On your computer, open the "upload" folder. Press Ctrl+A to select all files & folders. Drag and drop these files & folders onto your FTP software that's pointed to your "public_html" folder.

Please do not try to individually place files in their correct folders, as this will be a very time-consuming process that has the potential to cause serious harm to your forum if a vB file gets replaced by a vBDownloads file by mistake.

Thank you so much.

It worked! :)

I was confused in the directions on installing the files. It didn't give clear indications on where to install the files. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. I hoping to buy more of your products when I have the money. :)

I am in my settings now and for some reason I am getting this error message in Path to download and Path to import.

Error:
You did not enter a valid value for this setting.

Also, i get an error message saying I'm missing a extensiongroup when I try to create a category.

I am in my settings now and for some reason I am getting this error message in Path to download and Path to import.
Please make sure you're entering the correct path and that it is writeable by the web server.

Also, i get an error message saying I'm missing a extensiongroup when I try to create a category.
You need to create an extension group via the Manage Extensions page, and associate extensions with it, before creating a category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back