Customer
I'm getting the below error when I try to manually build the sitemap

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 4.1.12:

Invalid SQL:

REPLACE INTO hcw_adminutil
				(title, text)
			VALUES
				('sitemapsession', 'a:6:{s:5:\"types\";a:8:{i:0;s:6:\"member\";i:1;s:6:\"thread\";i:2;s:5:\"forum\";i:3;s:4:\"poll\";i:4;s:5:\"album\";i:5;s:5:\"group\";i:6;s:12:\"groupdiscuss\";i:7;s:4:\"tags\";}s:15:\"current_content\";s:6:\"member\";s:7:\"startat\";i:35030;s:5:\"state\";s:15:\"running_admincp\";s:5:\"count\";a:2:{s:6:\"custom\";i:0;s:6:\"member\";i:30000;}s:8:\"sitemaps\";a:1:{i:0;a:2:{s:3:\"loc\";s:29:\"dbseo_sitemap_member_0.xml.gz\";s:7:\"lastmod\";i:1394498044;}}}');

MySQL Error   : MySQL server has gone away
Error Number  : 2006
Request Date  : Tuesday, March 11th 2014 @ 12:34:04 AM
Error Date    : Tuesday, March 11th 2014 @ 12:34:32 AM
Script        : http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/dbseocp/index.php?do=buildsitemap
Referrer      : http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/dbseocp/index.php?do=buildsitemap
IP Address    : 67.189.15.87
Username      : mark
Classname     : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

I have plenty of memory for php.ini. Do I need to have the script execution time set higher? Is is set at 30 seconds right now.

Followed that and lowered the thread processing to 10000. Worked for a while then same error.

I'm using an Amazon RDS and I have changed the setting on both the client and host.

Mark

I slowly moved the wait_timeout to 2880 but still no luck on the sitemap. At the highest setting the sitemap just hung after awhile.

Unfortunately "MySQL server has gone away" is a server error and not something we are able to assist with. Please contact your host and explain you're receiving that error, you've tried updating the variable and restarting MySQL but it's still happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back