Status
Not open for further replies.

Mental

Customer
Hi

Right, I'm trying to incorporate a jquery rss ticker and since it doesn't allow cross domain requests i need for it to skip the redirect so it can access via domain/forum/file/file.php instead of forum.domain.com/file/file.php. When i insert test.txt into the Excluded Pages box it still redirects me to the sub domain and not allowing me to access directly via domain/forum/file/test.txt as opposed to forum.domain/file/test.txt

assistance is great.

eee, found a bug when testing also! I used either

Code:
'^test\.txt$'

or

Code:
'^test\.txt'

and it totally broke the forum. it produced a vb_phrase not found error so i had to globally disable plugins and remove the string from the list.

Two things:

1. Excluded Pages doesn't mean link exclusion on all pages. It means that DBSEO will not rewrite any links on the PHP files entered in that setting.
2. The examples don't include the single quotes, the setting doesn't want single quotes around the file name.

I don't believe there is a way to get DBSEO to avoid correcting the domain of a certain <script> tag, sorry.

There is no way to do that at this time. I would recommend changing the JS code so that it doesn't attempt to access a domain that's different from the domain the user is browsing via.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back