Status
Not open for further replies.

g00gl3r

Customer
Warning: require_once(..../dbtech/dbseo/includes/scripts) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Success in ..../dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 5999

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/admin96/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/scripts/.' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/admin96/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 5999

Same error as my PM error the other week.

What do I turn off to get this to work then?

I've noticed that I'm using custom page titles. And they're not searchable in templates or languages. Seems to be something I've setup some time ago. I have the usual variable to pull up a thread title as the page title in showthread, but then it has custom text after it.

This is in the title tag. And I don't seem to have done it via the languages somehow either.

The PM thing, we turned off titles for it to work. I'm wondering if my custom titles, the way I've done it, is causing me to have this issue?

Do you have a test user I can attempt to infract in order to see if I can reproduce it this time?

Also, what type of infraction is it, a post infraction or profile infraction? What do you fill out in the infraction screen?

I don't understand what you mean by custom page titles not being searchable, can you please elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back