• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Not planned Xenforo DragonByte MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iomega0318

I am very much interested in purchasing your theme for Xenforo,

Xenforo DragonByte MMO

However it is very outdated being on version 1.1.2, I am running 1.5.9+ and 2.0 is due to release soon and I would absolutely love to see an updated version of this theme! As soon as it is updated to support the newer versions of XF or at least be updated to 1.5.X I will definitely purchase a license!

Looking forward to your response/update. Thank you.

P.S. It would not allow me to select the Style as a product and would not let me continue unless I picked one.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Unfortunately the skin developer has left the company so we are unable to upgrade it, sorry :(

omg what... that sucks :(

Is there anyone else who can do it?..

Would I be able to say purchase it and have someone else update it then? I absolutely love the theme but it's just so outdated it's almost not usable..

If you were to purchase it and then hire someone else to update it, that would be absolutely fine, although we wouldn't be able to provide support for newer versions of XF.

Sorry I couldn't bring better news :(

Not a problem, it happens..

As long as I have your permission to find someone to update it then I'll take it :)

This has just been the best theme I could find for the site I am working on so I really want it, and well depending on who I find to update it maybe they can help provide support when needed or something, guess we'll see!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back