Question What is the credit bank good for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colcar

Customer
From a forum owners perspective, all the bank seems to do is allow users to hide away their credits and it kind of takes away the fun of the race to be richest and stops people being able to steal from each other.

There must be something I'm missing, some sort of big benefit to having a bank but can someone please tell me what it is?

I'd also like stealing to not be an anonymous thing, I'd like my members to know who stole from them. Is that possible?

From a forum owners perspective, all the bank seems to do is allow users to hide away their credits and it kind of takes away the fun of the race to be richest and stops people being able to steal from each other.

There must be something I'm missing, some sort of big benefit to having a bank but can someone please tell me what it is?
The bank allows members to earn interest, if you have configured this.

I'd also like stealing to not be an anonymous thing, I'd like my members to know who stole from them. Is that possible?
I believe the alert shows who stole from you, and the transaction log would show the thief as the source user. I'm not sure if the Credits integrated transaction log shows the thief as the source user, though.

The bank allows members to earn interest, if you have configured this.

I believe the alert shows who stole from you, and the transaction log would show the thief as the source user. I'm not sure if the Credits integrated transaction log shows the thief as the source user, though.
Yes I have that configured but if that's all that the bank is for, can I turn off the bank feature?

And the notification on my forum does not tell you who stole from you.

Yes I have that configured but if that's all that the bank is for, can I turn off the bank feature?
You can, yes.

And the notification on my forum does not tell you who stole from you.
Then this feature isn't available at this time. There may be improvements to be made in the future, but for the time being there's no toggle for it.

Hello @colcar,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @colcar,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating