Question Wanna buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind, clearly I'm dumb, didn't proceed to final checkout page, which finally showed discount...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah, the drop-down doesn't display the discount, that's currently intended. It's something I'm considering changing :)

Yeah, the drop-down doesn't display the discount, that's currently intended. It's something I'm considering changing :)
May be a good idea, I was almost about to "meh that's too expensive" and just keep on using Taiga Chat lol, but then I'm like, eh, maybe it's on the check out page.

Anyways, time to give this new shoutbox a whirl :D thanks for quick reply!

I remember now why I decided to do it this way; if the user doesn't have an address added to the order, the correct total amount can't be calculated.

That being said, I think it would be easier for customers to understand that if they haven't given an address sales tax can't be added, than it is to understand why the sub-total is displayed in the cart even though there's clearly a sale on.

I'll be adding this change to this site shortly.

Would you happen to have any documentation related to the shoutbox software you can link me to so I can read up on what each permission does, etc?

Unfortunately there's no documentation at this time, sorry. If you have any specific questions, feel free to post them :)

Means users in this group are considered idle when they first load the SB, and must click to see new shouts. This is a performance saving measure.

Exempt from being flagged as idle.

This group cannot be silenced or banned.
Thanks, posted a separate thread with an installation issue if you can check that out so I can get the shoutbox online :).

Couldn't find it via your search, so I figure posting as thread will help others in the future.

Looks like everything I try this just isn’t working on my forum. Don’t think I’ll be using this. Can you reverse the purchase please.

I've not had a chance to look at your other thread yet. Unfortunately refunds are not available for downloaded purchases, though I can offer you the equivalent of the purchase price in store credit that can be applied towards other products instead.

Let me know if you want me to process that for you.

I didn't even use your software?
I'm not happy with it's broken interface. You really can't refund a purchase that I literally just made?

Pretty lame to take someone's money after merely 50~ minutes when they find the software is not compatible with their systems.

I guess I'll end up going through PayPal escalation, and if that doesn't go my way, a CC chargeback. And we all know how much the $20 USD chargeback penalties for merchants via PayPal suck, but hey it's your ball game.

logging off.
Really un-happy with your immediate no refund response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Shout

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back