Bug vbulletin_multi_quote.js? ReferenceError

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dpoder

Customer
Hello, when I enter any thread I receive error messages since the last update, it only happens in the threads, not in the rest of the forum, to see if they can help me, thanks.

When I deactivate the Vbseo plugin there are no errors:
Code:
vbulletin_multi_quote.js?v=425:11 Uncaught ReferenceError: vB_XHTML_Ready is not defined
    at vbulletin_multi_quote.js?v=425:11
(anonymous) @ vbulletin_multi_quote.js?v=425:11
vbulletin_ajax_taglist.js?v=425:11 Uncaught ReferenceError: vB_XHTML_Ready is not defined
    at vbulletin_ajax_taglist.js?v=425:11
(anonymous) @ vbulletin_ajax_taglist.js?v=425:11
vbulletin_ajax_suggest.js?v=425:11 Uncaught ReferenceError: userAgent is not defined
    at vbulletin_ajax_suggest.js?v=425:11
(anonymous) @ vbulletin_ajax_suggest.js?v=425:11

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    624.7 KB · Views: 4
I will do several tests deactivating bbcode and see what happens, but I do not have any custom, return with news, thanks.

Sometimes it comes out, and sometimes it doesn't, I don't know how to find the error.
Same template.
Same message.
Clear browser cache.
Clean forum cache.
I press F5 to load the page and I get the errors.
I press F5 to reload and the errors don't come out.

I have checked the errors in php.log and on the server and it does not give me errors.

How can I go deeper and see where they can come from?

This is not an issue anyone else has ever experienced so I don't know, sorry. You say it only happens occasionally, it's hard to debug something that can't be replicated reliably.

Hello @3dpoder,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

It is not solved, it only works fine when I disable DragonByte SEO.
But if I turn it off I lose the URL links, so I'm stuck in an error loop.

Hello, it doesn't always happen.
I don't know what the pattern is for it to happen.
If I refresh the same message sometimes, it comes out sometimes yes and sometimes not.
Without the computer having anything else running and another chrome window or anything else.

Unfortunately unless the issue can be replicated, I'm limited in what I am able to do in order to assist you. Please feel free to let me know when you have found a way to replicate the issue reliably.

Hello @3dpoder,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

Hello @3dpoder,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating