vBShout v5.2 & DBTech Schedule

Fillip H.

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
Hey again folks, busy week here at DragonByte Towers!

We are proud to present to you vBShout v5.2!
This is the last vBShout update for a few months now, as we are focusing our attentions on a new Thank You mod, vBActivity update and a new Forum based RPG. Expect to see the first two in the next 2-6 weeks, and the latter within the next 10-16 weeks if all goes to plan =)
Deceptor is also working on new products; expect to see a fully featured Triple Triad game on DragonByte Tech in the next couple of weeks, and we're aiming for a release at the end of this month.

Here are the new features in vBShout 5.2:

Tab Re-Ordering: This was requested by a few people, so here it is. Using the shoutbox options (accessible through the shoutbox context menu) users can specify what order they want their custom chat tabs to appear in. Default system tabs will always follow the rules set in the ACP by admins, so there is no need to worry about your members putting your rules tab to the end of the line!

Window Resizing: Users can individually resize the shoutbox window to suit their tastes (Resizing is vertically [up and down])

New Tab - Unhandled Reports: This tab lets The usergroups who have the "Can Moderate Chat" see any shouts which have been reported but not dealt with, and click through directly to deal with them. A great way to keep on top of things.

Infract User: Now you can infract users straight from the shoutbox using the context menu. Saves time and lets your staff easily punish people who are misbehaving. Utilises the default vB infraction system.

Hide Tab: Admin setting now available to hide the Notifications / System Messages / Unhandled Reports tabs, as per request of a few customers =)

We hope you enjoy these new features and they help to improve your community. Please feel free to keep making suggestions, all of our products go through update cycles every 1-6 months (some more often than others). Your ideas will taken into consideration for the next version =)

DragonByte Tech Development Team

I can't wait to see some of the new stuff! Of course, I'll be grabbing up copies for sure!

As I run a gaming website, I'm very much interested in every product mentioned (and my whining probably at least helped get you guys to decide to create a decent thankyou mod, so I want that too!).

Great news and I can't wait to play with the new toys! =)

I can't wait to see some of the new stuff! Of course, I'll be grabbing up copies for sure!

As I run a gaming website, I'm very much interested in every product mentioned (and my whining probably at least helped get you guys to decide to create a decent thankyou mod, so I want that too!).

Great news and I can't wait to play with the new toys! =)

Same here.. Can't wait for it. w00t

Please, please, please create a thank you/hide hack!

If you make one that will hide attachments until thanked, I would love you guys even more!!!

Back