vBNotifications Beta Available For Purchase!

David

Former Developer
Hey everyone,

Today we are proud to announce the immediate availability of vBNotifications BETA. As you may have noticed, vBNotifications has been running on the forums here for the past few weeks and we have come to the stage where we are comfortable to release it as a beta product.

vBNotifications will completely overhaul the notifications experience for your users and we are sure it will improve interactivity on your site! It even integrates great with any custom mods you have!

Without further delay, you can take a look at the product here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbecommerce.php?do=purchase&act=product&id=104

We hope you enjoy this mod and we look forward to any feedback you may have for the modification!

Feature List:

Lite/Pro
  • Integration
    • 99% mod integration by default.
  • Instant Notifications
    • Configureable Notifications
      • Set custom notification message.
      • Set instant message content.
    • Global Notifications
      • Time-refreshable notifications i.e. display a global notification every 7 days.
    • Displays
      • Bottom Bar Display
        • Notifications displayed in tab form at the bottom of the screen.
        • Ability to dismiss notifications using AJAX technology.
      • Legacy Display - vBNotifications will give administrators the option of keeping the default notification display while maintaining vBNotification functionality.
  • Customisation
    • Customisable Bar
      • Set Bar Background Colour.
      • Set Bar Tab Colour.
      • Set Bar Background Image.
    • Notifications
      • Set which notifications you should receive.
      • Set which notifications that should show permanently on your notification bar.
    • Popup Box
      • Set default background and text color.
    • Icons
      • Set individual tab icons.

All the best,
David

Discuss this news here.

David I know you have done phenomenal at working on this since it was introduced on DBT, I thank you for all your hard work on making this a full featured mod!!